In-product learning ecosystem that customizes the learning experience based on the user's level of engagement.
• The Sales Navigator Learning Center is not mobile friendly
• The learning resources are not optimized for mobile
• No current learning entry-points in the mobile app
• Low adoption in the mobile app
• New mobile features released on a regular basis
WHAT'S HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE?
• Modal screen "What’s new" showcasing new features
• Tip sheets in the SN Learning Center
• Optimizing the different learning experiences for mobile
• Knowing when to warm up and cool off the learning experiences
• Not to overwhelm the user with too much content
The team interviewed and collected data from different teams that work on the Sales Navigator product. We reviewed the different onboarding methodologies being used by Customer Success Managers and data from the insights and operations teams. We concluded that customers who reach a healthy status within 60 days have a higher probability of success and of retaining weekly active users.
LEARNING ECOSYSTEM + FEATURES
There are three types of features that will require coaching at different stages.
• Essential features • New/Revamped Features • Update Features
Each feature was mapped in the learning ecosystem to make sure there is education at each respective stage.
Leveraging our internal web application platform, our team moved all of our PDF tipsheets into HTML tipsheets. For the mobile app, using some of the logic from the learning ecosystem, we implemented entry-points in different areas so that the user can launch an instructional UIWebView with our HTML educational resource.
© johnatanuribe.com 2017. All rights reserved